Saturday, January 29, 2011

*falling in love with this quotes*



Angelina Jolie Quotes...
“Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.”
“Life and death, energy and peace, if i stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes, that I have made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it for having been allowed to walk where I’ve walked. Which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it and above…”
“What nourishes me also destroys me.”
“We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly… Only after we have lost everything, are we free to do anything… Throw things out there and not be perfect and not have answers to anything and see if people understand…”

No comments:

Post a Comment